The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is an interpreting service provided by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients.
TIS National has:
- more than 40 years experience in the interpreting industry
- access to over 2500 contracted interpreters across Australia
- access to interpreters speaking more than 160 languages.
- Immediate phone interpreting.
- ATIS Voice automated voice-prompted immediate interpreting.
- Pre-booked phone interpreting.
- On-site interpreting.
- Illegal Maritime Arrival (IMA) interpreting.
The TIS National immediate phone interpreting service is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year for the cost of a local call for any person or organisation in Australia who needs an interpreter.
Phone: 131 450
Or visit the website: