Dr Ruth Nash
Dr Nash was born and trained in the United Kingdom and moved to Australia in 2009. Ruth worked in Hospitals in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and commenced work at Pomona Family Medical in 2016.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- 2018 – FRACGP
- 2013 – Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRANZCOG) The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 2013 – Diploma in Child Health University of Sydney and Children’s Hospital at Westmead
Get Better, Sooner
Book Online Today
After Hours medical advice can be obtained by phoning 13 Health on 1343 2584 or the GP Helpline on 1800 022 222.
Local Hospitals can also be contacted on the following phone numbers:
- Gympie Hospital 5489 8444
- Noosa Hospital 5455 9200
- Nambour Hospital 5470 6600
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital 5202 0000